- Quick Glance Flash Cards
- Quick Glance Exercises and Games
- Quick Glance Delivery Notes
- Complete Delivery Guide
- Course Quizzes and Assessments
Train Topics like:
- Motivating Teams
- Maximizing Human Capital II
- Leadership Communication
- High Performance Teams
- Nurturing Relationships Adv.
About this Train the Trainer Certification
- Have you gone through the Colored Brain Trainer Certification and found it boosted your income?
- Have you found that using the DC methodology lets you charge more money?
- Do you want go to the next level and show Fast, Tangible Results and International Reputation?
- Do you have a deep understanding of the Psychology behind why people react to each other in groups and how to influence those same dynamics to get up to 42% better cooperation?
Stand Out and Be Recognized! As a Level 2 DC certified Trainer and Facilitator with the “Organizational Emotional Drive and Motivation Trainer Certification”, take the next step among the Elite of International Certified Trainers & Professionals
Organizational Emotional Drive and Motivation is the second of 8 DC Psychology qualifications. And, if you have seen what happened after applying the first Colored Brain module, you will know that your business is rising fast and and now its time to take it one step higher.
As an Organizational Emotional Drive & Motivation Trainer and part of the Directive Communication Team
- You will be qualified to train others to identify people’s emotional drives and how to nurture GREATER MOTIVATION at work and home.
- You will be able to properly administer and interpret the Directive Communication Human Driver Mirrored Assessment (HDMA).
- You will have yet another mechanism to transform people to bring out the best in each other and create a working environment of better cooperation and personal/organizational success.
- You will be certified in Organizational Emotional Drive & Motivation applications and able to deliver a variety of ½ day, full day, or 2 day courses combining Colored Brain and Emotional Drive applications to improve working environments and relationships.
- But most importantly if you are in business for yourself, is you will be a part of an elite international team and get business and marketing support to take your business to the NEXT level.
|Directive Communication Psychology allows you to:|
|Learn the foundations of Directive Communication Psychology and incorporate the program in your training programs .|
|Apply the DC Emotional Drive model, combine it with Colored Brain, and improve the passion and effectiveness of teams, help leaders leaders to inspire others, and cultivate motivated personal productivity .|
|Administer the Human Driver Mirrored Assessment (HDMA), understand and interpret the scoring, find the Emotional perception gaps and assist management to know why others react to their management style.|
|Use the CBC Cards with a larger scope in training, and interpret the primary motivations and Best Work Environments for people|
|Understand how and why people are motivated and create small behavior changes that situations to influence greater motivation|
|Combine Emotional Drive and Colored Brain to transform people so they bring out the best in each other and create a more passionate working environment of better cooperation and personal/organizational success.|
|Learn a variety of other tools (including the Human Drivers Challenge) for specific use in training.|
What is Directive Communication Psychology?
|Directive Communication (DC) is a training and organizational development psychology developed by Arthur F. Carmazzi that affects how people act and react in teams and organizations. It is a foundational science for influencing team dynamics to cultivate high performance cooperative work culture and leadership across any discipline within an organization. The DC methodology incorporates the latest breakthroughs in motivational and genetic psychology, and applies them in improving groups and corporate culture, team development and work enhancement, and in high yield training development. Watch the Video on Directive Communication|
Organizational Emotional Drive & Motivation – What drives you to be great?
|By identifying the fundamental emotional drive that every human being has, being able to rank them in order of importance at specific times in our life, and understand how we are constantly filling our emotional gratifications, good or bad, we can influence the motivation and passion of others to create better work or personal environments. This Train the Trainer Module adds to what you have learned about the Psychology of Environment, acting Intelligently and Colored Brain to create a stronger foundation in human influence through Directive Communication group dynamics. Train and Coach others to Lead and develop themselves and the people around them by helping them influence passion and inspiration through small actions that will have profound effects.|
|Directive Communication Psychology allows you to :|
|Accelerate the results and objectives of your corporate training .|
|Provide your training with psychological tools to cultivate synergy and cooperation.|
|Multiply the effectiveness of your leadership and high potentials.|
Corporate and individual trainers / facilitators. Anyone who is looking to embark in the training industry with a ready available training methodology and tool.