Psychometric Tools for Management Development and Assessment
Is Your Self Perception Preventing You from Developing Superior Management Skills?
HOW DO OTHERS REALLY SEE YOU?
ARE YOUR ACTIONS CAUSING UNWANTED REACTIONS IN THOSE AROUND YOU?
ARE YOU ACCIDENTLY DE-MOTIVATING YOUR PEOPLE?
- The ultimate tool in identifying and understanding the realities and differences between how you see yourself and your actions, and how others perceive the same actions.
- Make Realizations of the gaps between the effects you think you are creating, and the consequences of being wrong.
- Have the information to immediately make changes in behavior and see the almost instant difference in the results you are getting with those around you.
- Get continuous Real-Time feedback to see how your adjustments in behavior are changing performance.
- Create an environment that is not only more productive and motivated, but that makes you a better Manager or Leader in the process.
HDMA -Identifies How YOU Affect People
Understand why and how others react to you! Identifying work behaviors or work styles of individuals and how others perceive our actions is sometimes difficult. The HDMA “Human Drivers Mirrored Assessment” tool, uses Directive Communication Group Performance Psychology to identify the gaps between how we see ourselves and how others see us. The HDMA is a Directive Communication assessment tool developed by Arthur F. Carmazzi to Enhance Productivity & Cooperation in the workplace. It provides a comprehensive psychological mirror image to recognize the gaps between our personal perceptions, versus peer, subordinate and superior perceptions, allowing us to fully understand how we affect, and are affected by others.
Applications of the HDMA:
- Appropriate for all levels of employees
- Identifies immediate action that can be taken to get instant behavior change results
- Real-Time feedback option: when one factor changes, it automatically lets you know
- Easy to complete and access online
- Measures response distortion
- Provides consolidated perception and gaps in perception
HDMA’s Key Features of Relevance to the work Environment
- A practical real-time hands on approach to develop people with high potential
- The solution to become more effective & increase overall productivity
- Allows you to gain greater effectiveness in working with and influencing others
- Explains how others perceive our actions towards them and how this affects their and our Performance and motivation.
- Offers the opportunity to find out the emotional root causes behind average or below average performance in work departments, and how to turn this around.
- Ensures you will have a better awareness of your work environment
- Is not a performance assessment but an indicator that can be immediately acted on for quick results
HDMA Administration, Scoring and Interpretation
The automated HDMA is administered and scored online at www.directivecommunication.com along with immediate direct system feedback, and subsequent feedback from the administrator.
The instant feedback allows the user to quickly apply information and make immediate adjustments to group interaction. If the Real-Time feedback option is activated, the user will see the effects of the adjustments within 10 days.
Live chat system to discuss and answer queries manned by Directive Communication Psychology Certified Practitioners The HDMA is offered in three formats; Free, Extended and Super-extended each catering to changing individual and organizational needs.
Certified and Accredited
The HDMA is a certified Directive Communication Psychology Performance tool and is validated by the American Institute of Business Psychology
Scale of Factors influencing the power of greater productivity and affecting Group motivation and enthusiasm toward work
- Tolerance of others opinions
- Ability to relate to others
- Interest in personal development
- Professionally supportive
- Consistent with talk and action
- Giving person
- High standards
- Needs a good environment
- Needs to make progress
- Tolerance of others work styles
- Needs to be in control
- Ability to take risk
- Flexibility in work style
- Flexibility with rules
- Flexibility with others
- Ability to recognize others
- Needs to be recognized