CEO HIGH PERFORMANCE INSTITUTE
The Busy CEO is usually not the most Effective CEO!
Providing CEO’s with specific tools required to use their knowledge, strategy, and experience to develop and inspire others to take charge and make things happen is where a CEO can maximize his/her potential. The CEO High Performance Institute provides initial and ongoing growth catered to each CEO and their Company.
THE CEO HIGH PERFORMANCE RETREAT WILL ENHANCE A CEO’S ABILITY TO:
Speaking to inspire
- Captivate, motivate, and activate your people through personal communication.
- Inspire public opinion through interviews, and public appearances.
Managing high performance meetings
- Get actionable decisions at the end of a meeting.
- Balance between time, relevance and transparency to maximize meeting effectiveness.
- Apply modern meeting strategies to get faster results with more motivated, action taking employees.
Having more free time while improving competence and organizational effectiveness
- Reduce meetings by over 50% to be more effective.
- Focus on strategy, culture and competency development.
- Spend time on supporting projects, people and ideas.
- Create more fun through achievement and innovation.
Influencing and sculpting a sustainable high performance organizational culture
- Apply modern culture development strategies.
- Nurture and Support bottom up culture enhancement activities.
- Build proactive culture building relationship with your companies influencers.
- Develop culture focused leaders across your entire organization.
Maintaining High Energy
- Set an example of higher performance through high energy and passion.
- Conjure energy required to look past the existing, and innovate the new.
- Harness the right type of energy for the right task, motivation, analysis, achievement… at will.
- Keep a strong and healthy leadership appearance at all times and be physically and mentally ready to solve approach any situation.
- Apply the psychology of group dynamics to nurture innovation in people around you.
- Set strategies that build trust and action centered innovation
- Nurture confidence and creativity in management and staff
- Cultivate a innovation centered organizational culture.
Psychology of time and how to master it
- Discover and apply your own personal time management style.
Harnessing the Power of GenY
- Gain greater awareness of how to encourage, retain, motivate and build competence in your younger employees.
- Create and apply strategies to develop leaders at early stages of employment.
- Maximize Gen Y unique character.istics to build a dynamic and fun organization that makes things happen.